Tuesday 13 May 2008

saddened by the news of the passing of Chuck Maddox

the forums have been informed of his passing today by his friend Bill Sohne and it definitely saddens me to hear about it.

Chuck was a most helpful guy and a gentlemen in our email interchanges. His knowledge on the pieces that moved him, his articles, expertise on all things to do with the Omega Speedmaster will always be simply incredible. I am saddened by his passing and my condolences go out to his family and loved ones.

God Bless you Chuck and this one on my wrist as I type this...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear, he was always a great person and resource for those of us newer to collecting. Thanks for putting up a post about him, appreciated.

Harry
http://www.harrybishop.ca

Speedmaster said...

My heart if broken over it. ;-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...